Game developer in the industry for 3 years seeking a position in which my creative skills and programming knowledge can be used as an asset to the company.
I had the responsibility of implementing character controllers, AI, UI, animations and editor tools for the game.
• Worked closely with the team responsible for the gameplay mechanics were implemented properly.
• Set with the task of developing tools to extend tile maps and scene loading systems to accomplish the goal the studio had at the time in order for faster delivery between the tester and developers.
• Worked closely with artist to implement animations and assets as intended.
I had the responsibility to ensure all the gameplay mechanics were implemented properly,
And on time. Also, empower the team with needed editor tools.
• Worked with the team responsible for the gameplay mechanics were implemented properly and on time.
• Set with the task of recommending what tools to use to accomplish the goal the company had at the time in order for faster delivery between the tester and developers.
• Used Unity3D to build the libraries and prototypes and worked closely with designers and QA.
As the main developer responsible for the title in this studio, I had to develop the most part of the game where i worked on Gameplay, UI and shading development.
• Worked in optimization to ensure the FPS wouldn’t drop and would make use of the hardware as efficiently as possible.
• Had to implement shaders to deliver the desire graphic results the digital artists were expecting.
• Responsible for extracting components of the game and making it modular to be shared across other games in a single drag-and-drop import.